Are you tired of looking tired even when you’re rested? Aging causes many changes in the way we look, including sagging skin on the face. If you want a more youthful and restful look, you may be a candidate for a Brow Lift.
The Brow Lift, also known as a forehead lift, raises the eyebrows to decrease the appearance of wrinkles and frown lines and to lift sagging skin. You may choose to have a brow lift if you have a low, sagging brow or brow asymmetry.
A brow lift can provide some of the following benefits:
- Improve frown lines, the vertical creases that develop between the eyebrows
- Reduce wrinkle lines that develop horizontally across the forehead
- Reduce wrinkles that occur on the bridge of the nose, between the eyes
- Raise sagging brows that are hooding the upper eyelids
- Place the eyebrows in an alert and youthful position
Dr. McLain will discuss with you what you can expect from your brow lift. He will examine you to ensure that you have the best outcome. He will also tell you what to do before surgery, and what aftercare will be required once you are at home and healing.
Brow lift techniques vary depending on your desired results. Dr. McLain will discuss with you the technique he will use for your surgery. The procedure will be done in a surgical facility and you will be placed under general anesthesia.
You will be given specific instructions on how to care for your incisions. In the first few days after your brow lift:
- Rest with your head elevated and take pain medication as prescribed by Dr. McLain
- Apply cold compresses to relieve swelling
- Avoid any activity that causes excessive pressure or motion
Depending on your needs and desires, Dr. McLain may also perform other procedures along with your brow lift. These may include upper and lower eyelid surgery, a facelift and skin resurfacing.
Contact McLain Surgical Arts in Huntsville, AL to Schedule a Consultation
McLain Surgical Arts is a leading cosmetic surgery practice headed by Dr. Landon D. McLain MD, DMD, FACS in Huntsville, AL. Dr. McLain is a double board certified cosmetic and oral & maxillofacial surgeon, offering a variety of procedures such as dental implants, wisdom teeth extraction, breast augmentation, liposuction, rhinoplasty, tummy tuck, facelift, Botox, and laser skin resurfacing.
For more information or to schedule a consultation call 256.429.3411 or click here.
Now taking patients from Huntsville, Scottsboro, Decatur, Madison, Athens, Florence, Cullman, AL and surrounding areas.